New speakers and sessions confirmed for the two-day workshop Internet of Things for Smart Cities & Communities Convergence (#IoT4SCC) on 6-7 June 2018 at IoT Week in Bilbao, Spain.
Download the programme [PDF].
Confirmed speakers during the two-day #IoT4SCC workshop include:
- Bilel Jamoussi, Chief of the Study Groups Department at the Standardization Bureau of the ITU
- Tanía Marcos, Head of Quality and Smart Cities, UNE
- Enrique Martínez, National Plan Coordinator for Intelligent Cities, Spain
- Nathan Pierce, Chair of the Board of Coordinators, EIP-SCC01, Greater London Authority
- Jarmo Eskelinen, CITO, Future Cities Catapult
- Olavi Luotonen, European Commission, DG Connect, IoT
- Svetoslav Mihaylov, European Commission, DG Connect, Smart Mobility and Living
- Omar Elloumi, Chair, AIOTI WG08, Technical Chair, OneM2M, Nokia Bell Labs
- Petra Turkama, Director, Center for Knowledge and Innovation Research, Aalto University
- Paul Wilson, Chief Marketing Officer, TMForum
- Ulrich Ahle, CEO, FIWARE Foundation
- Ramy Ahmad Fathy, Vice Chair, ITU-T Study Group 20 on IoT and Smart Cities
- Hanna Niemi-Hugaerts, Program Director IoT, Forum Virium Helsinki
- Antonio Skarmeta, Technical Coordinator, MiMurcia Smart City project
Have a look at the full list of speakers here.
The workshop convenes top brass and key experts, building on last years successful sessions in Geneva, bringing the converging platforms, practitioners and strategists together.
From business and governance to platforms and standardisation, the workshop sessions unfold rich, yet targeted discussions and concrete takeaways within the IoT arena from public and private stakeholders, research and academia.
Overview of the two-day #IoT4SCC workshop