You can meet several representatives of the Open & Agile Smart Cities (OASC) Task Force and the cities involved if you are present at the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and
Communities (EIP-SCC) General Assembly in Berlin on Thursday, May 21, 2015, during the Metropolitan Solutions Fair.
The following people will appear in the sessions (alphabetically):
- Caroline Twigg, Future Cities Catapult, UK – OASC 2nd wave UK cities contact – Sustainable Districts and Built Environment / Business models for Sustainable Districts.
- Daniël Termont, Mayor of Ghent, Belgium – OASC 1st wave city –plenary speaker.
- Jarmo Eskelinen, CEO, Forum Virium Helsinki, Finland – OASC Task Force – Sustainable Urban Mobility/New Mobility Services and ITS break-out.
- Juanjo Hierro, Telefonica – OASC Task Force – Sustainable Urban Mobility plenary on business models.
- Katalin Gallyas, Open Innovation Manager, Amsterdam, The Netherlands – OASC 2nd wave Dutch cities contact.
- Martin Brynskov, Connected Smart Cities Network – OASC Task Force Chair – Integrated Infrastructures & Processes/Urban Platforms break-out.
Feel free to reach out if you want to know more about OASC and how the initiative links to and complements the EIP-SCC activities, and if you represent a city or network of cities who wish to explore the possibility of joining the OASC initiative.
There is also af list of Frequently Asked Questions.
The OASC 1st wave launched on March 16, 2015, with 31 cities in 7 countries in Europe and Brazil. Deadline for 2nd wave is August 15, 2015, to express interest (deadline for signing is August 31). For 3rd wave, it is November 1, 2015.
2nd wave deadline updated.