IoT Week 2019 is just around the corner, with more activities and attendees than ever. OASC, together with several partners such as SynchroniCity, IoT Forum and EUROCITIES, has organised a two-day track on IoT for Smart Cities & Communities.
From 17 to 21 June 2019, the IoT community will gather in Aarhus, Denmark, to discuss and exchange on the current state of IoT and related application domains such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Food & Farming, Health, as well as Smart Cities & Communities.
IoT for Smart Cities & Communities Conference Track
As in previous years, OASC is co-organising the two-day workshop “IoT for Smart Cities & Communities Platform Convergence” (IoT4SCC).
Starting on Wednesday, 19 June at 9h, the workshop will bring together high-level speakers and experts in their field to:
- explore the role of IoT platforms for smart cities & communities;
- discuss how smart cities and communities can increase their cooperation and act as catalysts for innovative, data-driven services;
- debate the role of data protection and privacy; and
- discuss how we can leverage IoT technologies to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Line Gerstrand, Smart City Manager, City of Aarhus
- Cristina Martinez, Deputy Head of Unit, DG Connect, European Commission
- Robert Lewis-Lettington, Chief, Legislation Unit, UN-Habitat
- Inhyok Cha, EVP, SK Telecom
- Joann O’Brien, VP Business Ecosystems and APIs, TM Forum
- Monique Calisti, CEO, Martel Innovate
- Torsten Andersen, Deputy Director-General, Danish Business Agency
- Yasunori Mochizuki, Fellow, NEC
- And many more…
Find the full agenda and all speakers here.
Meet SynchroniCity and the IoT LSP Programme
At the expo floor, the SynchroniCity IoT Large-Scale Pilot will be presenting its latest developments and insights from the role out of the pilots in 20 cities at booth number 18. The stand is co-located with the other projects that form the so-called IoT LSP Programme.
Make sure to download the IoT Week App to find the SynchroniCity booth and other specific locations as well as descriptions of each partner and exhibitor. You can download the app on Google Play and App Store.
For the first time, IoT Week will showcase IoT solutions and devices in the so-called public expo. The expo is located at the “Ridehuset”, close to the main venue, and will be open to all attendees as well as to everyone who is interested to learn more about the Internet of Things. A ticket is not needed to enter the public expo. At the public expo, you can literally get in touch with the latest technologies and find out how it affects your daily life and how IoT can help to make cities more liveable.
The IoT Large-Scale Pilots SynchroniCity and IoF2020 will be showing data-driven solutions for urban areas and the food & farming sector. Make sure to pay the public expo a visit.
Find all information about the public expo here.
Registration: IoT Week Website
Venue: Musikhuset, Thomas Jensens Allé 2, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
Date: 17-21 June 2019
Event App: Google Play and App Store.