It is the Technology Council’s ambition to maintain the MIMs to support the sustainable development of open and interoperable digital platforms, based on further developing and expanding open standards and technical specifications, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and shared data models.
The purpose of the OASC Technology Council (TC) is threefold:
- To oversee the overall roadmap of the Minimal Interoperability Mechanisms.
- To support the technical development of existing MIMs and explores the technical possibilities for proposed MIMs.
- To provide the OASC network and its members with impartial technical advice and guidance on relevant technologies and standards that underpin the MIMs.
Members of the OASC Technology Council
Technology Council – Working Groups
- MIM3: Ecosystem Transactions Management
- MIM4: Personal Data Management
- MIM5: Fair Artificial Intelligence
- MIM6: Security Management
- MIM7: Geospatial Information Management