Replicate dRural platform in your Region
dRural overall goal is to co-develop and implement a digital solution based on the exploitation of data from existing service platforms that deliver multiple innovative services to rural citizens while creating opportunities for economic growth and quality of life improvements. As such, the project aspires to become the service marketplace of reference for European rural areas.
dRural service marketplace has been tested in four European rural regions located in Spain, Sweden, Croatia and the Netherlands. dRural offers two types of services. Both will be offered through the marketplace.
- Simple Services. Provided by small businesses and sole entrepreneurs, suppliers of services on the dRural marketplace.
- Complex Services. Building new services through the Core Meta Platform by integrating external data platforms (and thus expected from organizations with more resources to build them)
Mirror Regions searched in around European rural regions
dRural aims to expand its concept, demonstrating its benefits and impacts beyond the current consortium coverage. For this, the project will select 8 Regions (called Mirror Regions) from outside the consortium to come onboard to replicate the dRural platform.
Different types of services, different types of support
The selected Mirror Regions will be supported by the consortium partners to build their own marketplace and implement their own simple and complex services.
- Technical support for deploying and customizing the dRural Platform.
- Business support through business and ecosystem-building coaching.
Funding for applicants in mirror regions
- 60,000€ grant to single regional promoters to build the business ecosystem and to set up the platform in a mirror region.
- 120,000€ grant to consortia (regional promoters and SMEs will be funded with 60,000€ each.)