Create an impactful strategy and innovative solutions that will put you at the forefront of the green & digital twin transition by participating in the new second phase of the Intelligent Cities Challenge (ICC). The ICC – one of the EU’s most strategic city support programmes supporting a network of pan European cities in their green and digital transitions – is now open for new cities to apply by the deadline of 28 April 2023.
Why join ICC?
- Become inspired by best examples: through exchange with peers, European and international mentors and learn how cities use technologies to solve urban challenges.
- Scale up visibility, recognition and business opportunities for your city: become part of a renowned, international community of innovative cities for collaborations.
- Turn strategy into impactful action: together with your lead expert, implement short and long-term projects adapted to where you are in your journey, for example: Local Green Deals around construction, mobility and energy; leveraging reskilling programmes, circularity initiatives, etc.,
- Get your voice heard: promote city diplomacy and raise awareness through a series of face-to-face workshops, networking opportunities and go-and-see’s.
- Use your newly-developed knowledge: become a regional role model and help neighbouring cities accelerate transition into green and digital ecosystems and create new opportunities for all.
All applications must be made through the Intelligent Cities Challenge website here.
Cities can follow the programme at different speeds, according to the city’s resources and ambitions.
A pre submission eligibility check is offered to all cities that apply before 7 April 2023 to determine if they can continue with their applications. New cities will be assessed and if successful, invited to the interview stage. Cities will be notified of their acceptance ahead of the onboarding phase at the end of May 2023.
For full information and guidance on applying, visit intelligentcitieschallenge.eu.
Join the information sessions to learn more!
A number of information sessions will provide you with the opportunity to ask any questions and learn more about how to make your application successful. In the meantime, you can consult the FAQs here for any questions or contact the helpdesk.
- First info session: 07.03.23
- 2nd info session: 15.03.23
- Last info session: 28.03.23
You can register for all sessions via the ICC website.