Join the City Enabler platform by proposing and executing experiments. Be quick and submit your proposal by 15 January 2019.
What would you think is an innovative smart city application? Where would correlated data become a valuable asset? Submit your proposal for the City Enabler open call now. It only takes 10 minutes and a good idea to apply for 8,000 Euros to experiment with it.
Develop new features and applications in Helsinki & Antwerp
This City Enabler open call is part of the Select4Cities project and is dedicated to the development of new features and applications upon data and functionalities made available by the City Enabler platform. These new innovations will be be deployed in Helsinki and Antwerp.
Main advantages to participate in City Enabler Open Call are:
- to be part of City Enabler ecosystem and collaborate with experienced industry partners like Engineering Ingegneria Informatica, EIT Digital, ATC and other partners from the Select for Cities competition.
- to rely on high skill software developers that can support you in making your idea for your city a concrete solution
- to have a single point of access to city data and city metadata
- to test and validate new data centric tools and technologies
- to create apps with relevant content for citizens, tourists, businesses, enterprises, city officials based on these data.