Join cities, policy-makers, representatives from research & academia, start-ups and innovators at Open & Agile Smart Cities’ annual flagship event: The Connected Smart Cities & Communities Conference (CSCC19). A unique, city-driven venue, CSCC connects participants from all over the world to human-centric societal development shaped by real-time connected technologies, markets and policy.
This year, the Connected Smart Cites Conference is driven by the theme “Making Agile The New Stable“.
In four tracks – Tech, Future, Green, and Funds – innovative minds will learn and discuss how open standards and minimal interoperability mechanisms support cities and businesses alike to create an open and global smart city market based on cities’ needs.
Confirmed speakers include
- Martin Brynskov, Chair, OASC
- Christoph Colinet, Smart City Manager, City of Bordeaux
- Bart Rosseau, Chief Data Officer, City of Ghent
- Hanna Niemi-Hugaerts, IoT Programme Director, Forum Virium Helsinki
- Boris van Hoytema, Advisor, City of Amsterdam
- Ruben Verborgh, Techology Advocate, Inrupt (Solid)
- Tanya Suarez, CEO & Founder, BluSpecs
- and many more to be confirmed soon…
Connected Smart Cities Conference 2018
The latest edition of the Connected Smart Cities Conference brought together 300 attendees and 56 speakers from South Korea to Switzerland to under the theme “Cities Driving the Digital Transition”.