Last chance to grab your tickets for this year’s edition of OASC’s annual Connected Smart Cities Conference 2019 on 17 January in Brussels.
Get your tickets at www.connectedsmartcities.org
In four tracks – Tech, Future, Green, and Funds – innovative minds will learn and discuss how open standards and minimal interoperability mechanisms support cities and businesses alike to create an open and global smart city market for data and services based on cities’ needs.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Dr Roberto Viola, Director General, European Commission DG CONNECT
- Anni Sinnemäki, Deputy Mayor for Urban Environment, City of Helsinki
- Filipe Araújo, Vice-Mayor for Innovation, City of Porto
- Christophe Colinet, Smart City City of Bordeaux
- Paul Wilson, CMO, TM Forum
- Ulrich Ahle, CEO, FIWARE Foundation
- Shigehiro Muraki, World Economic Forum
- Alexander Ntoko, Chef of Operations & Planning, ITU
and many more. Find the full programme available at connectedsmartcities.org
See you in Brussels!