European cities play a key role to ensure the transition towards a climate-neutral society. To achieve a sustainable transition, cities must leverage digital technologies to their advantage.
This unique programme prepares both public & private organizations in cities for developing successful digital innovation initiatives to realize their ambitions towards the European Green Deal and supports in achieving the SDGs, as identified by the UN.
Understand and apply critical building blocks of a comprehensive digitalization strategy that include: agile governance, ethics, trust building, digital fundamentals, and inclusive design approaches.
- Start with Innovation and digital maturity assessment
- Build bridges across innovation, digital and sustainability
- Provide participants with actionable frameworks
- Stimulate critical thinking and creativity
- Apply to own use case / project
- Peer-2-peer learning and coaching
- Multidisciplinary teams
- Developed by cities for cities; rooted in the EU smart city Ruggedized programme
- Supported by the European network of Living Labs and Living-in-EU; automatically join an active global community of smart cities and smart city key contributors
- Internationally acclaimed experts, coaches and speakers
- Apply learnings directly to your own challenge
Are you ready to join our community of game changers in smart cities? Subscribe now for this 3 day inspiring, hands-on programme & unforgettable experience via the following link: https://ecda.eur.nl/education/urban-innovation-executive-leadership-programme/