Organised by the SCORE Interreg project and Open & Agile Smart Cities, this webinar is for anyone who is interested in learning more about developing, testing and procuring open data solutions for cities on a minimal, common technical ground.
Date: Thu, 4 October 2018
Time: 12:00 – 13:30 CEST
Download the slides here.
- Claus Mullie – Consultant, Bax & Company; Coordinator, SCORE
- Lea Hemetsberger – Comms & Project Manager, Open & Agile Smart Cities
- Boris van Hoytema – Open Source Consultant, City of Amsterdam
- Ben Cerveny – Director, Foundation of Public Code
- Martin Brynskov – Chair, Open & Agile Smart Cities; Coordinator, SynchroniCity
- Thomas Gilbert – Senior Software/ICT Engineer, Alexandra Institute
Based on an open source philosophy – linked to the mission of the Foundation for Public Code – SCORE is an Interreg partnership that develops and tests open data solutions for cities. OASC is a global network of cities creating a market for data-driven services built on the needs of cities and communities. OASC stands for a minimal common technical ground that will contribute to achieve its vision. Driving the piloting and validation of the OASC principles, the SynchroniCity project establishes the technical foundation.
Join this webinar to learn how, concretely, the OASC vision can be employed by both supply- and demand-side to create a multi-sided and transparent market to the benefit of cities and communities, as well as the providers who wish to serve them.